Editorials · Sorted by Author
Green Pages is more than just a source directory. It is also a forum for readers to express views and exchange experience.
- G. Venkatesh ≈ Industrial Ecology · Has it arrived?
- G. Venkatesh ≈ Towards Eco-Friendlier Public Transportation in India
- G. Venkatesh ≈ The Meek Shall Save the Earth
- Kenneth Vidacovich ≈ First-Flush Device Comparisons: Constant-Volume Containers vs. First-Flush Valves
- K. Vishwakarma, P. Samnani, S.Y. Panday ≈ Analytical Method for Determination of Imidacloprid Residues in Soil and Water by HPLC
- V. Vora, M. K. Raikwar and V. Bhardvaj ≈ Method Development and Validation of Tetracycline Antibiotics and their Epimers in Marine Products as per the EU Guidelines
- V. Vora, M. K. Raikwar and V. Bhardvaj ≈ Assessment and Method Validation of Chlormequat Chloride in Food by Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- L. Shen, Y. Gan, C. Li, C. Wang ≈ Pollution Level and Ecological Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Riverside Sediments
- Brian Wili and David Thomerson ≈ New Automatic Methods in Water Testing
- Joseph E. Witzman and Joanne M. Rodriguez ≈ I Give You The Next Microsoft… And You Can Charge It!
- U.S. Pujeri, A.S. Pujari, S.C. Hiremath and M.S. Yadawe ≈ Multiresidue Analysis of Pesticides in Grapes in Bijapur District
- M. Yim, V. Spoann and T. Fujiwara ≈ A Study of Waste Cooking Oil Management of Food Services in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- A. Zeshan, Z.H. Shah, M. Arshad ≈ Promoting Healthy Environment through Enhanced Nitrogen Use Efficiency and Improved Crop Yields by using Calcium Carbide
- J. Zhang, M. Ni, X. Ran, B. Xue, X. Liu, J. Fan ≈ Treatment of Acrylonitrile Production Effluent by an Advanced Oxidation Process
- C. Zhou, C. Song, X. Cheng, Y. Li, X. Cao, Y. Zhou ≈ Roles of Organic Phosphorus in Modifying Phosphorus Buffering Capacity in Soils
- C. Ma, H. Zhu, L. Wang, D. Jiang, Q. Wang and Y. Yan ≈ Determination of Trace Cu (II) in Environmental Water Samples by Ionic Liquid Solvent Flotation and GF-ASS
Page [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] Total 214 Editorials